We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with GDPR.
We collect information about you for 3 reasons:
- To process, respond to and provide services based on your inquiry
- To ensure that your submission or comment is from a real person and is not spam
- To track unique visits to our site.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Email address
- Information provided by you on our forms
- Your IP Address for spam filtering and unique visit tracking
We also use technologies like Google Analytics and Akismet anti-spam to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
We will never collect information about you in ways not covered by the reasons listed without your explicit consent and we will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely on encrypted networks and in accordance with the law.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. You can also request that your information be deleted at anytime.